Gaming Smash Ultimate Leaked ,, but still no roms available

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that is a new Thread worth?

I guess it could be an "in-the-future-we-need-this-thread". Pretty much, when the leak is live, and everyone has questions, this thread was already created and every other thread created about it (5mash) can have a reference to this thread.

Working_Goose

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Austria
I guess it could be an "in-the-future-we-need-this-thread". Pretty much, when the leak is live, and everyone has questions, this thread was already created and every other thread created about it (5mash) can have a reference to this thread.

No, in the futere we have a "Omg, Smash leak is happening" and a "Did Smash leak happening eta 5H?"

IHOP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy have I got some news for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sora_Ltd.

guise I can get random strings from an exefs and all of these strings are characters!!!!!!
nobody actually believes sora is in the game by looking at the publishers name. I have no idea if the "datamine" i saw was real or not because i don't have the XCI. But you'd have to be dumb as bricks if you mixed that shit up lol.

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
If you were to play offline an illegally downloaded copy of smash, and bought the game on release and played it online, would you be under risk of getting banned? Additionally, the save from the pirated version wouldn't persist onto the real one, correct?

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)