Hacking Smash DLC- it deletes when I access eshop,system update,etc on my main system

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yet it STAYS on my back up system after eshop access and even says "downloaded" in its own shop

yes, I know I can either buy it, or just reinstall the CIA...

how can I get smash DLC to STAY AFTER an eshop access instead of installing CIA over and over? what controls it? cause my fresh but non use system keeps it but the main system still has it.

tried deleting NNID with GM9... no go. Looked it up and past answers don't tell me

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how does one remove traditional eshop account... if there's no NNID with it?

stubborn? prehaps but it would be nice to have this one work! 11.8 updated. And hyrule warriors DLC seems to stick

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that... and being able to do system transfers, check for updates etc... without having to lose DLC

I'll lose some games that the previous owner bought and MH4U pre loaded but as long as I back up the games and saves it should be good

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that... and being able to do system transfers, check for updates etc... without having to lose DLC

I'll lose some games that the previous owner bought and MH4U pre loaded but as long as I back up the games and saves it should be good
You don't have to download updates from the eShop or need it to do system transfers. It automatically checks for updates and you can download them on the home menu or just do system transfer in system settings.

Tac 21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
logging online to determine if you can DO a system transfer... is the equivalent of logging into eshop- your DLC goes away

heyhey! it worked! AND I got to keep Monster Hunter! MH4U must be tied to the console somehow since it IS the MH4U special edition.

Only lost mario kart but I backed it all up and now the smash DLC stays! I figured someone in the past bought something... but I never got access too it. I'm just gonna start over from the beginning with fresh records- only auto unlocking the move sets and going for everything else- see where I get in a year. Smash alone keeps this 3DS goin.

I can't believe it was that easy... thanks guys!

updates and videos can still be DL/watch on eshop

Last edited by Tac 21,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.