Hacking Smash Brothers Brawl 1.9G

LordKefka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I've burned on multiple media types. (Over 6 types now) and I've finally ended up buying a Pioneer 112D (Which has been said to work on multiple forums several times) I burned on verbatims (the 2.4 to 8x made in singapore) as well as sonys, maxells, hps, and about everything I can get ahold of. I finally ended up using Memorex 2.4's. I run them (Realtime priority in IMGburn) and turn off all programs. Still get the 001 error. I've updated my wii to 1.9g multiple times, and am out of ideas. Anyone have anything? I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: Also, I've confirmed the ISO is the correct DVD9 release, and installed the update to 100% so brick blocker and region free aren't an issue.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you have updated to 1.9g? The first pass is just a test, the second pass is the actual update. Make sure you hear Homer Simpson say "You're all nuts." after the second progress bar has completed.

LordKefka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homer has called me nuts enough that I should be commited. ^^ So yes, I've done that several time in both steps, good idea though, thank you very much
smile.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Have you run the 1.3 config disc and set 'region free' on, as the firmware update can reset these values.

Also probably worth running a lens cleaning disc via the wii-dvd app.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well bar calling 'sherlock' i just tell ya all
wink.gif

Run Wii-dvd player homebrew( aha!!!!) Press 'z' on gc controller to unmount, then swap the disc for a dvd lens cleaning disc (yes as someone said it's a disc with a tiny soft brush on it), press 'z' again to mount the new disc and play it.

They are not the as good as properly cleaning the lens as to get rid of grease ect, but if it will brush off any dust that might be there. For best results run it quite a few times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...