Smash Bros WILL be out in 2014

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So as people thought, or at least presumed, Smash bros would be coming out in 2014. Well Sakurai posted on twitter that it will be coming out in 2014.

'Officially it'll be out sometime in 2014! I can't answer questions, but we are working really hard every day.' - Sakurai

Source

inb4 guild's crappy "fanboys and tears" jokes that aren't funny.
inb4 guild's "lol won't sell consoles"
inb4 guild's "smash bros is crap"
inb4 gahars "smash bros won't SMASH sales"
inb4 pics of villager

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
inb4 guild's crappy "fanboys and tears" jokes that aren't funny.
inb4 guild's "lol won't sell consoles"
inb4 guild's "smash bros is crap"
inb4 gahars "smash bros won't SMASH sales"
inb4 pics of villager
Erm...if you already know how everyone is going to react to old news, why bother posting it in the first place? At this point, it's not like anyone still expected smash bros this year (or mario kart, donkey kong, yarn yoshi, bayonetta 2, X or those other teased games for that matter).

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, only Wii Fit trainer.:tpi:

Yup...she sure is ready to smash... :P
wii-fit-trainer.jpg

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Erm...if you already know how everyone is going to react to old news, why bother posting it in the first place? At this point, it's not like anyone still expected smash bros this year (or mario kart, donkey kong, yarn yoshi, bayonetta 2, X or those other teased games for that matter).
To be fair it could have been delayed to 2015. :P The official site has said Planned release: 2014 for ages though.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmm a mighty buttflustering and the thread has already began. I don't even have to say anything anymore and asses are already getting blown out.

And it will sell consoles, it just won't save the system. Like the Gamecube.

But yeah I'll buy it... for my 3DS.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would buy a Wii U for this as long as they do a good job on the game. The 3DS version will probably not have single cart multi-player support, and since local multi-player is what smash bros has in my opinion been about from the very beginning i can say this is where the 3ds version will have a detrimental flaw if i can't get together with 3 other people and one game cart to smash.
If they really want to push the game they will have multi-player from a single cart, people would play it with someone who owns it on multiplayer and then go buy it, like i did when Mario Kart DS was released.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I would buy a Wii U for this as long as they do a good job on the game. The 3DS version will probably not have single cart multi-player support, and since local multi-player is what smash bros has in my opinion been about from the very beginning i can say this is where the 3ds version will have a detrimental flaw if i can't get together with 3 other people and one game cart to smash.
If they really want to push the game they will have multi-player from a single cart, people would play it with someone who owns it on multiplayer and then go buy it, like i did when Mario Kart DS was released.

Off-topic, but how many 3DS games actually supported that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head