Gaming Smash Bros Ultimate - CPU Opponents not fighting back in all game modes

Mulanzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if this has been experienced by anyone but I tried searching and couldn’t find a similar experience.

When I load my cart backup of SSBU on the latest Atmosphere and 12.0.2, the game loads fine and I can get into all game modes but all CPU opponents just stand there. Anytime I hit them it’s a one hit KO. Is this some kind of copy protection or DRM? I don’t think this was ever an issue for me in the past though I haven’t played Smash in a while…

Last edited by Mulanzo,

Puppydogpals

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this has been experienced by anyone but I tried searching and couldn’t find a similar experience.

When I load my cart backup of SSBU on the latest Atmosphere and 12.0.2, the game loads fine and I can get into all game modes but all CPU opponents just stand there. Anytime I hit them it’s a one hit KO. Is this some kind of copy protection or DRM? I don’t think this was ever an issue for me in the past though I haven’t played Smash in a while…
Check you don't have any cheats enabled

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mulanzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check you don't have any cheats enabled

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I’ve never used cheats on SSBU and I just recently completely reinstalled the NSP after switching to Atmosphere. Is there a way to check?

update: I deleted again and then installed just the base game and the CPU opponents started fighting. Then I reinstalled the 11.0.1 update and the CPU opponents stopped fighting again. Seems like a new backup protection feature that is installed in the update. I can’t be the only one experiencing this??

update 2: Solved this issue. I was originally installing with Tinfoil and was getting the "sleeping" cpu. I reinstalled with Goldleaf and the problem is resolved.

Last edited by Mulanzo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over