Hacking Smash Bros U Editing ui_character_db.bin

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble. I'm trying to edit the ui_character_db.bin file inside this pack but it's not allowing me to do so. I'm getting: "ERROR Error extracting 'data(us_en)/param/ui/ui_character_db.bin', error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." It's highlighted in blue also if that helps.

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also another question on top of this. Can you edit a different mod pack's ui_character_db.bin file? I don't find it to be possible. If you can't, how would you go about obtaining their file?

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this have a PARAM editor so I can edit the ui_character_db.bin? I couldn't replace that file using a different one if it won't allow me to extract it in the first place.

If you are not able to even extract it, then you may also be missing other files needed in the dump, I believe I also had a problem with the blue coloring but if I remember correctly it was because I implemented TS4M's modpack into the dumps main files trying to get it to work alongside other mods.

Conclusion: Run DDD Title Dumper again with the same configuration, if it works like how mine did, it'll skip everything that is correctly there and download whatever is not.

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are not able to even extract it, then you may also be missing other files needed in the dump, I believe I also had a problem with the blue coloring but if I remember correctly it was because I implemented TS4M's modpack into the dumps main files trying to get it to work alongside other mods.

Conclusion: Run DDD Title Dumper again with the same configuration, if it works like how mine did, it'll skip everything that is correctly there and download whatever is not.

Okay I'll give it a shot. Yeah I was trying to get one mod pack to work alongside another that's why I needed to edit the ui_character file so it will all work together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH