Gaming Smash Bros site update in 7 days!

Timbaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, just wanted to let you know, the smash bros brawl site is going to be updated in seven days. Will we finally get some new information?
grog.gif

www.smashbros.com

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Probably just the same info we know plus a little bit more. I still think there will be a 2007 release. Maybe coming out December 2nd, marking 6th anniversary of SSBM.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think they will wait til that late! i remember reading somewhere that the game could pretty much be released straight away, thats how far along it has come.... i'd predict the 7 days would give a date, but i'd be shocked if it wasn't available til december!

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Cannot wait for this game, the only thing holding me off buying a Wii is that this game hasn't been released yet, and of course financial constraints (being 17 and all
smile.gif
)

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i dont think they will wait til that late! i remember reading somewhere that the game could pretty much be released straight away, thats how far along it has come.... i'd predict the 7 days would give a date, but i'd be shocked if it wasn't available til december!
I wouldn't be shocked. Nintendo is rolling in dough. They are literally eating/drinking money and using for paper maché. Why release a game like that now. If Nintendo decides to delay SSBB to 2008, it's because they want to wait to a point where revenue isn't so high.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, they'd be wise to hold off on it untill the holidays. That's when the big games shine, and SSBB will be one to take the cake.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reckon it'll be a December release, Nintendo needs a big Xmas Wii game and it looks like Mario Galaxy would be out October time.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
i wouldnt be surprised if Smash bros was released just before Halo 3.

They are both big hitting games, different enough to not be compared to (say if prime 3 was released instead). halo 3 will obviously sell LOADS but smash bros could be a great counter attack.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldnt be surprised if Smash bros was released just before Halo 3.

They are both big hitting games, different enough to not be compared to (say if prime 3 was released instead). halo 3 will obviously sell LOADS but smash bros could be a great counter attack.
I reckon Mario Galaxy would be a more likely to be put against it. It would be appealing to the casual gamers and hardcore gamers. Not a lot of Wii owners know about the Smash Brothers series or aren't really into kick-arse-me-do games, whereas everyone must've played a Mario platformer and enjoyed it, if they never enjoyed one then they are dead inside.

I am aware that SSBM sold more than ...Sunshine but the Wii has more casual gamers than the GC did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...