SMASH BROS. Language Change

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kiok, May 27, 2008.

May 27, 2008

SMASH BROS. Language Change by Kiok at 1:49 PM (1,230 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Kiok
    OP

Member Kiok GBAtemp Regular

Jamaica
    I know that it has been a long time, but has anyone changed the Japanese version of Smash Brothers Into English? I heared people were going to do it, but im guessing no one was sucessful...

Also has anyone been able to convert the save data from the japanese version into the english version is that possible?

2. Relys

Member Relys Master of Computer Science

United States
    Why would someone do something stupid like that... There's a working English copy of the game.

As for the save, there's no converter that I know of. You could always download a 100% completed save and copy it to your Wii via a homebrew method.

3. darkpaladinmfc

Member darkpaladinmfc GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Somebody modified the english ISO with Japanese voices which I prefer.

4. skawo96

Member skawo96 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Yes, I especially like Break the targets voice. Something like:

RAPE THE TARGETS! [​IMG] [​IMG]

...anyway.Just search for Brawl saves. Then pick that one that is closest to yours and copy it into wii system memory (there's an explanation how to on www.wiisave.com)

5. Kiok
    OP

Member Kiok GBAtemp Regular

Jamaica
    The reason why i dont want to use the english version number one i dont want to lose my friend code since i have friends registered. And I despise the English voices. I mean cant your just use trucha to change the language?