1. Titania

Titania Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    As i said already, i've a japanese 3ds.

First image should be the "chinese first" dump, and the second is caravan dump (i also tried to rename the "chinese" one .3dz, but still can't go online. I also tried caravan dump as it is, still can't go online. I also tried to change the first one into "manufacturer: macronix, and it created this chip id: C2F88090. Still, can't go online anyway...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

About the game, i can see 1.0.1 in the bottom right corner, so i guess i patched that correctly

2. Huntereb

Huntereb GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    This may be off-topic for this thread, but is it possible to share saves for this game? Is it Nand-based, or can we just swap 'em?

I don't want to do work to unlock the characters, I just want them. If it's possible to share saves, does anyone have a completed save file?

EDIT: Save game request thread, derp. :rolleyes:

3. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

United States
    Work? Just play 120 matches.

4. Huntereb

Huntereb GBAtemp Psycho!

United States

I'm not too into this game besides for nostalgia, I just want to see the pretty colors.

5. Zent

Zent Newbie
    Newcomer

Edit: Found the game.
    *Offtopic*Was wondering why the hell my 8 gb micro sd, has rune factory which occupies 2gb but i can't put bravely default in (4gb) which would make 6gb. Anyone has any lights on this ?

6. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

United Kingdom
    Probably fat32 formatted card, won't accept a 4gb file. Trim the rom, is the easiest option.

7. cearp

OP cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    Titania hmm... i'm sorry about that... so, you have that 'chinese' dump, and leaving it untouched, but making it .3dz, you cannot go online?
    i really do not know...

all i can say is use a header that you know works, and try all 3 chip manufacturers... good luck

8. cearp

OP cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    i recommend disabling when you press up on the circle pad that you jump, i was happy to get rid of that :)

9. kelvintoogood

kelvintoogood Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I didn't wanna open a new thread for this but I also dont wanna hijack this thread either. But if you dont mind, can anyone let me know if it's possible to inject an update into a rom? Or is really impossible(like never been done before) to attach an update to a game in a situation where you cant access the update due to different e-shops? Should I not hold my breath to play japanese Smash online with an American 3DS running Gateway? Much appreciated.

10. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

injecting a update....no not currently,who knows if it might happen at some point....while its probably technically possible, it would likely need to be implemented by gateway to allow people to install .cia files (updates) manually

kelvintoogood likes this.
  11. kelvintoogood

kelvintoogood Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I understand. Thanks for replying!

12. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

unfortunately i doubt gateway will ever go down the route of letting people install .cia files, as people would then pretty much be able to install games and not need the gateway card.........but who knows time will tell, there is also the whole modded roms thing happening, which could potentially lead to manually updated roms, but again with that its not possible to decrypt 7.x encrypted games...so it wouldn't work with smash bros even if it was possible

cearp likes this.
  13. cearp

OP cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    i mean, if anyone was going to put the work in, why do it for this game? it will be released internationally very soon. it's not like monster hunter 4 where it's more than a year (for the updated version)

14. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

I agree as well, I have played Smash before on the Wii but I'm not a veteran at all I just think its a matter of alot of quick button bashing and just jammy timing along with it! :)

shamzie likes this.
  15. cearp

OP cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    what i really liked about melee was the target practice, it was different for each character, i don't think on brawl that it was like that, and here it does not even exist.
    and melee had cool modes to play on, like lightning mode or something, and everyone was 2x the speed. there are not as many options now. (i hardly played brawl so i'm not sure waht that was like)
    it's a bit like the 'worms' games, the newer ones have much less options. :(
    still- the game it lots of fun, very cool that you can customize your character (not just a mii) and give them different moves

16. Titania

Titania Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I also just tried an "already online patched" rom (but you still need to download 1.0.1 of course), but still don't work, i still get the "error code 001-0502", WHY?!

17. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

did you rename the rom to .3dz?

18. Titania

Titania Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    yeah i did, but nevermind, after 2-3 tries worked :)

cearp likes this.
  19. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

I just cannot believe there is no tournament mode vs CPU for 1 player mode. Why did they not incorporate that in the game???, I think the classics and just 1Vs1 gets a little monotonous after a while. That's my only niggle about SSB on the 3DS, not enough to keep the 1 player on its own happy, I think you start to get a bit side tracked off the game after a while without online capabilities. :(

20. cearp

OP cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    all star mode was tough for me, i couldn't finish it on normal mode, but maybe i have improved since yesterday, i think it's just because i'm better with DK than ness :D

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - header, online, header