Hacking Smash Bros EUR Contrast Release Black Screens

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one else with this problem? Running Omega 2.3b. I have read that you need an sd card larger than 2gb. I am assuming that is the card in the Gateway. I have a 64gb Sandisk Ultra sdxc in the gateway. The game black screens when I launch after I put in the parental code. Not sure why but all my EUR roms have me enter the parental code when I launch the game.

TheGoomba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD card in the 3DS needs to be bigger than 2gb, please be aware that the emunand is stored here as well. There's a tool somewhere on the boards to export your current emunand and then you can import it to your new SD card.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2898482.jpg

Why wont it read!!!

Reactions: zhdarkstar

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you have Wifi switched on? If not turn it on so that you can download the update from the eShop. Worked for me after I had a black screen too.

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS XL has firmware 4.4. I have always thought I don't want to update my console. I must not be understanding something somewhere.

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as I suspected. Its my ignorance. This is the first game I have had a problem with. I thought when you updated the gateway omega 2.3b that updated the emunand. So how do I get the 8.x emunand. I have to leave for work now so I will check back when I get home. Thanks for all the input.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Just as I suspected. Its my ignorance. This is the first game I have had a problem with. I thought when you updated the gateway omega 2.3b that updated the emunand. So how do I get the 8.x emunand. I have to leave for work now so I will check back when I get home. Thanks for all the input.

You should probably read the 101 threads on how to update emuNAND.

Reactions: Doran754

smoke14me61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably read the 101 threads on how to update emuNAND.

I was confusing firmware spoofiing with emunand. Out of the 59 games I have on Gateway this is the first one that required emunand to run. Got emunand running and everything works great. Thanks for the input from everyone.

D

Deleted-19228

That's a lot of piracy games :wtf:

Apparently none of them were good games. A la, Animal Crossing, or Pokemon ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE