Hardware Smash Bros Brawl Crashes When Played With Mario!!!

kyle_jc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybodys copy of DVD9 brawl crash when you use marios down B move (Fludd) everytime without fail if i use that move on Subspace Emisionary it freezes my wii and i then have to pull the power out of the back of my wii,

everything else runs fine just wanted to know if this is a problem with everybody or just me
smile.gif

Dajk

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My DVD5 does too, as well as some move of Squirtle.

I thought it had to do with it not being complete.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing on my DVD5 crashes at all besides story and classic (which I haven't done because I know they will crash.)

I have done over 300 vs matches with all the characters (not me alone, me and all my friends) and have had 0 crashes. no character, level or anything makes the DVD5 version I have crash.

Dajk

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Strange, I think it's a bad burn then.

Oh well, gotta reburn anyway for the DVD9. Might as well do it on windoooz then.

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing on my DVD5 crashes at all besides story and classic (which I haven't done because I know they will crash.)

I have done over 300 vs matches with all the characters (not me alone, me and all my friends) and have had 0 crashes. no character, level or anything makes the DVD5 version I have crash.
Same, and I've had around 500 vs matches and over 17 hours of gameplay.

battousai8728

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The best way to ensure a non-crashing disc is to write at the slowest speed and also verify the data afterwards (click the check mark in Nero). That's how I got my DVD5 to work properly, and non-crashing (except for the parts where it was missing data, like Classic and SSE.)

Oritsuro

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a similar bug. Mario's Down+B move, along with some of Squirtle's B attacks cause my Wii to crash in SSE mode.

In all other modes these moves appear to work.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing crashes on my DVD9 but I don't understand why when I first put it in, the wii wouldn't recognize it. Now it recognizes the 9 every time.

Also how do I access story mode, I thought story mode was classic but I have been proven wrong (which is a good thing
biggrin.gif
) Will have to try again when I get home. Classic mode isn't too exciting, I like vs better.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah japan is running 60hz ntsc-j

is it just me or do the vs battle screens appear to have kind of a homebrewn-rushed feel to em?

Henkera

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAL Wii 3.1E
wiikey 1.9g
no dup channels

running at 50hz game crashes in ~1 hour
now at 60hz never crash!
biggrin.gif

Odd, im runing in 50Hz mode on PAL wiikey 1.9g and is getting the mario sqirtgun freeze, in 60 Hz im just getting a black screen (sound only) and yes my TV supports NTSC 60 Hz.
Works fine as long as you dont play mario.

Any ideas why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.