Gaming smash bros brawl backup freezes plz help

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know theres lots of threads whith the same problem but none of those helped me.

i backed up my ssbb like a few years ago and ever scince tooday it works great (except i couldnt play subspace emissary because the videos didnt load).

i hacked my wii usin the smash bros hack so i dont tink i have that wiikey thin people said caused error.

i put a riivolution folder with the 2 metadata instructed for the first time on my sd root and ran gecko version 9.someting it loaded fine at the start until after the black loadin screen the screen whent white and didnt load until a few minutes later a disc read error apeared.

i tried runnin ssbb via disc chanel and removin the sd card but same result only the disc read error came faster

i tried another backup game (a bleach game) and it worked fine

i also tried with my original copy of ssbb that was damaged and at leat it went up to character select

after that i was tryin to use riivolution and i instal a ios37 i recieved from nus downloader (scince i dont have wi-fi) but it said it needs to reinstal itself but usin wi-fi so i couldnt do that.

thats basicaly all i did on my wii today
so can anyone tell me what i can do to fix the white screen problem
(p.s i dont have a backup copy of ssbb on my computer no more so please dont tell me to re burn it because i know it works tried it on another wii and worked and plus no more internet means no more copies for me).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1