foxhidden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello All!

I have a problem with my dumped DLC's of Smash 4. They are not showing up and I don't understand why.
I use Smash 4 EUR Version Last Update (v288) and loadiine last pre-release (Loadiine-nightly-b80ba75).

- DLC's are showing when I play with the disc in a "regular way" bought on the Wii U I play on.
- I have well-dumped with ddd the "aoc" folder and I put the folder "aoc0005000c10145000" to the game's folder on the SD card where the "content", "code" and "meta" folders are.
- I boot the game with mii Maker (It freeze in SSB Mode)
- The "DLC" option is of course enabled.
- The game run Well but no DLC's??
Others DL'Cs for other games works perfectly except this one...

I have tried to run just for testing the loadiine version with DLC's support (topic) and it's working! Strange no? But I want to run it innregular GX loadiine...

Thanks for help!:)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All!

I have a problem with my dumped DLC's of Smash 4. They are not showing up and I don't understand why.
I use Smash 4 EUR Version Last Update (v288) and loadiine last pre-release (Loadiine-nightly-b80ba75).

- DLC's are showing when I play with the disc in a "regular way" bought on the Wii U I play on.
- I have well-dumped with ddd the "aoc" folder and I put the folder "aoc0005000c10145000" to the game's folder on the SD card where the "content", "code" and "meta" folders are.
- I boot the game with mii Maker (It freeze in SSB Mode)
- The "DLC" option is of course enabled.
- The game run Well but no DLC's??
Others DL'Cs for other games works perfectly except this one...

I have tried to run just for testing the loadiine version with DLC's support (topic) and it's working! Strange no? But I want to run it innregular GX loadiine...

Thanks for help!:)
Have you tried redumping the game dlc? Are your updates merged or is their an updates folder?

foxhidden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you tried redumping the game dlc? Are your updates merged or is their an updates folder?
Yes I Have tried to dump them again, no luck...
My update is on on "v288" folder, do I need to merge the folder to my game folder? It's strange that It's work with the GX2 "Modded Version"...
Dlc does not work for any game in mii Maker mode due to the fact that the mii Maker app does not have any dlc
So how can you explain that the DLC's in Mii Maker mode works for New Super Mario Bros U ;) ?

Last edited by foxhidden,
Reactions: Deleted User

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I Have tried to dump them again, no luck...
My update is on on "v288" folder, do I need to merge the folder to my game folder? It's strange that It's work with the GX2 "Modded Version"...

So how can you explain that the DLC's in Mii Maker mode works for New Super Mario Bros U ;) ?
You would merge the updates folder with the content folder.

The GX2 modded version is the same as latest loadiine but with a splash screen and pirated dlc support. You might as well use that as loadiine hasn't revived major updates in a few months now.

foxhidden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK I will try that, merge folder with content.
So the masqchips's Release (build 41136d7) is more revent than the loadiine b80ba75 ?
Maybe if I try an old release of loadiine It will work?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the masqchips's Release (build 41136d7) is more revent than the loadiine b80ba75 ?
masqchip's release is based off of the most recent commit of loadiine. Just with added features.
You can try an older build but it might not make a difference

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masqchip's release is based off of the most recent commit of loadiine. Just with added features.
You can try an older build but it might not make a difference

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can explain that quite easily it's simply the dlc for new super Mario Bros wiiu is not dlc in the conventional sense as it adds luigi u mode which is a game in its self. When u select luigi Bros the wiiu soft resets itself and loads luigi u. Conventional dlc is loaded at the same time as the actual game and mii Maker mode can't do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is