ROM Hack [Smash 3DS] Complete ROM Hacking guide (Textures, music, SFX/voice clips)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Generic User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically an .rsf file tells makerom what type of cia it is and what premissions to give it.
His .rsf probably had it set to Application instead of Patch.
Are there any .RSF files publicly available for rebuilding patches? Or at least how do I modify an .RSF so I can?

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A request for the Recompiled CIA (SaltySD 1.1.5) was just put up on that iso site, if anybody has one to submit...

I would personally upload my own if it were legal to do so, but its not, so...

(And if I actually could get a 1.1.5 file working... :P)

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Cydget @pokemoner2500
Hey, as it seems everyone is only making/using the USA 1.1.5 saltySD, ive gotten so far with the EUR one and i just need to recompile the CIA, only makerom is being hard to persuade at the moment. Can you find anything wrong with my command or would you kindly share your process please?
Code:
makerom -f cia -target t -o Smash.cia -rsf Smash.rsf -banner ExtractedExeFS\banner.bin -code code_saltysd.bin -exheader exefsheader.bin -romfs DecryptedRomFS.bin
[CIA ERROR] Content 0 Is Corrupt (res = -11)
[RESULT] Failed to build CIA

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cydget @pokemoner2500
Hey, as it seems everyone is only making/using the USA 1.1.5 saltySD, ive gotten so far with the EUR one and i just need to recompile the CIA, only makerom is being hard to persuade at the moment. Can you find anything wrong with my command or would you kindly share your process please?
Code:
makerom -f cia -target t -o Smash.cia -rsf Smash.rsf -banner ExtractedExeFS\banner.bin -code code_saltysd.bin -exheader exefsheader.bin -romfs DecryptedRomFS.bin
[CIA ERROR] Content 0 Is Corrupt (res = -11)
[RESULT] Failed to build CIA
I'll just upload my bat files, run the no banner one first.

Attachments

• Make Stuff.zip
    363 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.