Gaming Small Volume Slider

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,534
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Everything on the 3ds fits well (apart from the power button, so annoying) But when playing a game quickly turning down/up the sound, its so small. Its really hard to push/pull.

is it just me?

D

Deleted User

OP
Well the power button is a bit small, small i mean not think and feels broken when you push it, look your self

and the volume slider is so small, hard to slide up or down. and it feels weird.........

so - Bigger power/volume slider = Good for me
tongue.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i think both of them are rather good even thaugt I as well as others think its a bit irritating to have a power button like this while on older nintendo products you had the Start button stick out now its the power button and the start button is more or less not feelable ... think about all the blind ppl wanting to play they won't find the button at all
tongue.gif

only thing that annoys me is in rare occasions that the top screen is a little bit loose (what everyone was talking about loose hinges or whateger oO) and the umm how is it called .... where you have to move the 3ds for some game actions ?

just got naruto yesterday and some action need you to more or less "shake" the 3ds which sucks extremele bad due to the rather loose top screen and cuz you can't see much anymore when you play with 3d on -.-V

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
My only gripe wwith the volume slider is that there's very little between fully on and off. If you want to play quietly, as previously stated by Pippin666, you have to pause and look where you're positioning it- lest you whack it up to full blast

Edit- Just noticed this was the point the OP was making, so 'Yes'
Edit 2- Shouldn't this be in Hardware, not Games?!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I personally find no probs with the volume slider. Normally I turn it on at max, as the 3DS speakers are considered 'feeble' to me

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
yep, constantly maxed out. only thing i know worth sliding the volume down for is Excite Bike 3D. That thing is LOUD. which makes me wonder why everything else sounds so hush hush. If people wanted privacy, they'd USE HEADPHONES instead of hushed speakers. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1