Hacking Smackdown vs Raw 2008 1:1

toastert2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand no one else has gotten it to work (error after bell rings) but, I was wondering if anyone has been able to pinpoint the issue, or, found a work around, or if it may be compatible in the future..

Thanks...

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
toastert2003 said:
I understand no one else has gotten it to work (error after bell rings) but, I was wondering if anyone has been able to pinpoint the issue, or, found a work around, or if it may be compatible in the future..

Thanks...

it didn't work for me too , but TNA is working smooth 1:1 or decrypted with v0.3b so for the moment play TNA .

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toastert2003 said:

Thanks...

That issue has been fixed just wait for Gamma to release we are currently in beta testing but the game works fine with the gamma so just wait
biggrin.gif

toastert2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
toastert2003 said:

Thanks...

That issue has been fixed just wait for Gamma to release we are currently in beta testing but the game works fine with the gamma so just wait
biggrin.gif

fantastic, exactly the answer I didn't expect to get, but definately the answer I was hoping for.... i just didn't wanna be another dip-stick in the Gamma threads or Blog asking to fix a certain issue for a certain game... type of thing...

thanks Cooler, means alot, i have compatibility on nearly every game I own that i have backed up and tested except this one, and everyone knows with kids and games things are going to get damaged.... i'd rather file this one in the safe and play the replaceable copy...

AWESOME.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
toastert2003 said:
fantastic, exactly the answer I didn't expect to get, but definately the answer I was hoping for.... i just didn't wanna be another dip-stick in the Gamma threads or Blog asking to fix a certain issue for a certain game... type of thing...
So instead you'd rather be the dip-stick on the Wii - Hacking board making a compatibility thread outside of the official compatibility thread or loader threads.

hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.