• Start date
  • Views 12,970
  • Replies 6
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
upload_2021-1-7_21-16-40.jpeg

Deinonychus71 released the intital build of Sm5shMusic.
Sm5sh.CLI and Sm5shMusic are a series of tools to import additional tracks to Smash Ultimate.
Script to add (not replace) musics for Smash Ultimate Based on research & guide by Soneek.
This tool is highly experimental and may not always work as expect.
It was confirmed that at least 400 songs can be added without issues, and 300 for a single playlist.
While technically possible, this tool will not let you delete a "core" song. This is because doing so could have unknown effects on other parts of the game, such as spirit battles.
If you really want a song to be removed, you can choose to hide it from Sound Test and remove it from all playlists.
  • Always keep backups of your files and savegames.
  • This mod is not safe online!
More info on the projects wiki page:https://github.com/Deinonychus71/Sm5shMusic/wiki

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

DudeDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's great, but I can't get ANY text to appear, so each song is a bit of a guessing game! Do you have any insight for me please?

I'm running into the same issue. Just curious, were you using arc v0.9.6 and ever found a solution? I had no problems using the latest arc release until I downgraded to 0.9.6...

Poyosmashattack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's great, but I can't get ANY text to appear, so each song is a bit of a guessing game! Do you have any insight for me please?
In the newest version of Smash5Music you have to also put in a title when importing music or else nothing will show because of a lack of a title

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night