[SM4SH] To anyone with more knowledge of moveset code

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by darklordrs, Oct 30, 2015.

1. darklordrs
    OP

darklordrs GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2015
    United States
    Is the code used for Fox and Falco's ability to jump out of shine - and only jump, no other options - in Melee still apparent in Smash 4 somewhere? If not, is there any way to reenable and move said code? I was hoping to give Mii Gunner's shine a jump OOSh option in the mod I'm making.

2. darklordrs
    OP

Aug 16, 2015
    United States
    bumped just in case.

3. Sinon

Sinon The Wolf Girl

Sep 15, 2015
    Costa Rica
    Im pretty sure Its not in game

4. Itachi_hoshigaki

Itachi_hoshigaki Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2013
    Mexico
    Brownsville, Texas
    To be honest, I really hope you're making something similar to PM..... If you are... I'm your #1 Fan...

5. darklordrs
    OP

Aug 16, 2015
    United States
    Outside of the PMDT - and even then, that's debatable - nobody atm has the solid skill and time to put into making a new PM. I just wanted shenanigans with jumping out of shine since the current reflector angle for Mii Gunner is, you guessed it, just about the same as Falco's shine in Melee sans the lack of a jump property and the low actual amount of knockback it does is just sad.

EDIT: Nope, nope, it's actually a sort of Sakurai angle, always launches horizontally on the ground and vertically on aerial opponents

Maybe I can give it hella IASA and up the knockback angle + values and call it a day.

EDITWO, the low tier trashmon: nope nope x2, turns out it straight up has different hitboxes in the air. 10 angle on the ground, 60 in the air.

Last edited by darklordrs, Oct 31, 2015