Sly Cooper Thieves in Time coming to Vita.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slycooper051712coverjpg-1f263f.jpg

Yes, Sanzaru Games is bringing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time to both the PS3 and the Vita.....But that's not to say the games are identical. Well, their content is, but the controls aren't.
:arrow: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/18/sly-cooper-vita-coming-does-what-madden-13-wont

Absolutely freaking amazing. Sly Cooper has always been my favorite game series, and the fact Theives in Time is coming to Vita as well as PS3 is great. Sanzaru, keep up the great work :yay:

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
booooooooring and a waste of £15.

Sly 1 I'll agree with you on, it was pretty bad. Sly 2 and Sly 3's hub-based missions were a ton better though. So many people start with Sly 1 and think the series sucks without trying Sly 2 or 3.

Also, I didn't see it anywhere else, and it's certainly not in USN yet, but it's definately USN worthy.

Managuy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. This is a dupe account I made for... special purposes. I did triple post on my first time using this account, though.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good news for Vita owners, will probably stick with the ps3 version though

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played a Sly Cooper game and never really had the desire to, I might pick this up though just to see what Sly Cooper is all about. I don't own a PS3 so this is my only option basically (well, I could buy the PS2 games but eh).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played a Sly Cooper game and never really had the desire to, I might pick this up though just to see what Sly Cooper is all about. I don't own a PS3 so this is my only option basically (well, I could buy the PS2 games but eh).
I'd advise against buying the new one for $40 when you can try out one of the PS2 ones and see if you like them or if they have the potential of being good in your eyes, otherwise it might just end up being a wise of money.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sad to see the series still has nothing to do with Sylvester Stallone. Put him in the ring, coach, he's ready!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed the PS2 games far better than the dull ass Rachet & Clank and Dexter & whateverthefucktheotherwascalled.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sly 1 I'll agree with you on, it was pretty bad. Sly 2 and Sly 3's hub-based missions were a ton better though. So many people start with Sly 1 and think the series sucks without trying Sly 2 or 3.
Really? I've bought the collection a while ago and I have only had the time to play the first game, but I loved it. To be honest, I was a bit worried the other two games were going to be worse.

As for Sly 4: the option to play it on Vita would be great, but only if you get it for free (or at least at a discounted price) with the PS3 version. I don't see myself buying a game twice just to play it on a portable system.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I've bought the collection a while ago and I have only had the time to play the first game, but I loved it. To be honest, I was a bit worried the other two games were going to be worse.

Sly 1 is still a good game, it's just "pretty bad" compared to the other 2. Sly 2 and Sly 3 both play the same, but they both play very very differently than Sly 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.