moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is really driving me nuts, my Tetris DS wifi games are really slow at retrieving the opponents data (name, wins and points) and once it gets them, the game itself is really slow to start. While this is really annoying for me it must be even more for the poor guy stuck playing me.

Anyway it was fine until I got back from holiday, where there was a wifi connection available and when I played there it was fine. Once I got back it was slow with the symptoms stated above
cry.gif

Anyone know what the problem might be?

I have a R4DS with a 1gb Japanese Kingston, and i'm using a trimmed rom.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really driving me nuts, my Tetris DS wifi games are really slow at retrieving the opponents data (name, wins and points) and once it gets them, the game itself is really slow to start. While this is really annoying for me it must be even more for the poor guy stuck playing me.

Anyway it was fine until I got back from holiday, where there was a wifi connection available and when I played there it was fine. Once I got back it was slow with the symptoms stated aboveÂ
cry.gif

Anyone know what the problem might be?

I have a R4DS with a 1gb Japanese Kingston, and i'm using a trimmed rom.

Obviously a problem with your connection.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm.. I don't think it is, cos Mario Kart and Worms all work fine and I would've thought they would need a faster connection than Tetris..
Plus it doesn't explain how it was ok before the holiday :/

QUOTE said:
do you have a router or USB connector?
I have a netgear router.

I know it shouldn't be a problem but I'm gonna try replacing the rom with one that hasn't been trimmed. I'll post to say if it worked or not

/edit: nope did not work

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i'm on Dial up and have no problem with Tetris, nor wth even MPH.

tonight, i was downloading AND playing tetris simultaneously, it just made the tetris load longer and find an opponent longer, but no lag at the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1