Yanze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My DSi XL is running the latest firmware 1.4.3E
My Acekard 2i is flashed with the latest firmware.
AKAIO is running 1.8.8 including the latest loader.

If I'm scrolling through the list of games it goes very slowly, it's about a 1 second pause for every game title!
Like if it's slowly reading all the properties of the .nds file and after that it displays the icon & internal name.
If I delete AKAIO 1.8.8 and revert back to version 1.8.7 the problem disappears and scrolling goes fast again.

Is there some sort of a bug in the new scrolling system which I believe was first introduced in AKAIO 1.8.8?

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they added a feature to the scrolling in this new update that makes it more like scrolling on an iphone... i would re download it and try it again, maybe try reformatting your sd card.....save your stuff before you format if you do, you will loose it all if you dont.

Yanze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did all that, I also FULL formatted the SD card (that took a while).

In another thread I saw someone mention the new bitmap code, maybe that's also related to the problem?
I tried different skins on my DS but they are all slow, is it possible to run it without a skin?

edit: http://gbatemp.net/t307563-acekard-2i-akai...-8-annoying-bug

Normmatt said:
The cause of the slowdown is infact caused by the arm7 being too busy. I've since fixed the problem as I'm still looking at a few other reported bugs before i release a fixed version.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1