Homebrew Question Slow music in PCSX ReARMed?

Trunks2304

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to fix the music playing in slow motion in Wild Arms for pcsx rearmed on retronx? The sound effects and gameplay are full speed, its just the music is slowed down?

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can mess with the audio driver in settings, try the diff options? Threaded, etc.

You can also set the frame skip to 1 or higher to use less resources.

Trunks2304

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe you can mess with the audio driver in settings, try the diff options? Threaded, etc.

You can also set the frame skip to 1 or higher to use less resources.
thanks for the response. i did try messing with every audio setting and had no luck with trial and error. Overall sound is fine, its just so odd only the music is whats exclusively "slow motion":wacko:

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh I did contribute by reporting your thread. Also your question has been answered multiple times in the RetroNX thread already, so you could have also searched the original forum thread. Sadly you are not the only one that spams this forum with unnecessary threads without doing research beforehand.

Trunks2304

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I did contribute by reporting your thread. Also your question has been answered multiple times in the RetroNX thread already, so you could have also searched the original forum thread. Sadly you are not the only one that spams this forum with unnecessary threads without doing research beforehand.
That's funny, because in that massively bloated thread I did a search before creating this and there was no answers for my issue. Sadly, you are not the only one who is completely useless and contributes next to nothing when posting on this forum.

Last edited by Trunks2304,

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why did you create a new thread for this question rather than using the appropriate homebrew thread?
Have you tried asking a question in the RetroNX thread? You have a 1/5 chance your question will get acknowledged let alone answered. I also searched that thread with no results.

Would love any help for this slow music problem as I have it myself with ps1 games too.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just solved the issue. In the case anyone else stumbles upon this problem as well and needs a fix; in the retroarch options menu while the game is running you need to change your region from "auto" to "NTSC" as certain games will run as PAL due to being set to "auto" despite being an NTSC backup game. Wild Arms music is now playing normal speed.

abilaunken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you guys using lakka ,retronx or standalone?
For thats little bugs im waiting to get retroarch in the near future. Im using exfat tooo =(

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
in the new build of retroarch thats been released were do you place the psx bios files please i tried system like retronx but it says there not found ? and yes there named correctly???

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
they are there ? it still says there not found ?!? also there renamed correctly??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok so the folder was named sysetem that would be why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."