Hacking Slot One GBA Connectivity.

grape_garden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear I remember reading somewhere on this site that it's possible to use the GBA connectivity feature by linking an NDS game to a GBA game that's present on the same cartridge. I've been searching everywhere on this site for the how-to, but I can't find it, which leads me to suspect that such a thread may not have ever existed.

Any assistance offered would be greatly appreciated.

grape_garden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
i only know of some carts that can do this, and they do it through a slot-2 expansion.
m3real/m3izero is one of those.

I've got a slot two expansion card, so that's not an issue.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107629

You are probably refering to this one, it was unstickyed for not being updated anymore. Most linkage fixes for detecting flashcarts where added to the cheat database. you will have to look through the DS cheats to see if it was implemented for whatever game you got. otherwise use the real gba game to enable that ds function.

grape_garden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107629

You are probably refering to this one, it was unstickyed for not being updated anymore. Most linkage fixes for detecting flashcarts where added to the cheat database. you will have to look through the DS cheats to see if it was implemented for whatever game you got. otherwise use the real gba game to enable that ds function.

Will do. Appreciate the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2