Slot one flashcards.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Random seeker, Oct 6, 2006.

Oct 6, 2006

Slot one flashcards. by Random seeker at 11:50 AM (944 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Random seeker
    OP

Random seeker Newbie

Seeing as how the current GBA flashcards are unable to use the .SAV of GBA games, I would wish for a comfirmation that SLOT 1 DS cards are able to do so.

Games such as pokemon requires the use of the sav file.

2. kobewan

Member kobewan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What do you mean? Slot-1 devices can't even play GBA games.

Also M3 and SC both have a feature that allows you to link a DS game with a GBA game and use the save file.

3. Random seeker
    OP

Random seeker Newbie

I don't think they allow you the use of the sav file, try it yourself I am asking this question to verify if slot 1 cards are capable of unlocking stuff that requires the sav file from a gba game.

4. Devante

Member Devante Crescent fresh at best.

United States
    He's asking if Slot 1 flash cards will support the NDS-GBA link functions on some games, such as the new Megaman DS game where you can unlock different suits if you have the GBA version of Megaman Zero inserted in the GBA slot.

5. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Most likely, yes.

6. monkeymachine

Member monkeymachine GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Still waiting for my DS-Link but read that it can run Opera with the original ram cart, so I assume it supports NDS-GBA cart linking?