Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
So i have many DS Roms, all which ive played and saved in

Im waiting for the reviews until i buy a slot 1 card, but heres the thing, will i be able to use my saves (G6 Lite) on any or all of these slot 1 cards?

I really dont wanna start FFIII again, and i dont wanna lose all my WiFi scores and shiz

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i have many DS Roms, all which ive played and saved in

Im waiting for the reviews until i buy a slot 1 card, but heres the thing, will i be able to use my saves (G6 Lite) on any or all of these slot 1 cards?

I really dont wanna start FFIII again, and i dont wanna lose all my WiFi scores and shiz
I think most cards use RAW sav format, but only DS-X uses it's own compressed format, but with their new firmware they also support SuperCard's save format.

I don't know what kind of save format G6 uses, but for Final Fantasy III there's a save editor called Thundaga somewhere, which can open and save in both G6 as RAW and SuperCard format. So if it's not supported defaultly, I think it's possible to convert the format and then use it on the slot1 card, but I don't know of any of those convertors for all games or something. *-)

If compare the file saved as G6 sav format (saved with thundaga) with the RAW format, the only difference I see, is that G6 fills up the space with FF at the end of the file, so it might be just a matter of trimming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s