Slot 2 Memory expansion for Fat DS

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Jammasterj007, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Jammasterj007
    OP

Jammasterj007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2008
    Canada
    Hey i have an old fat DS, and a SuperCard DS One v3. I need a slot 2 memory expansion to play homebrew games like quake 2 DS, but all the memory expansions are only for DS lite
    anyone know of a memory expansion for the old fatty?

2. Outrager

Outrager GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2003
    United States
  3. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
    Finding the full GBA size EZ-Flash 3-in-1 isn't too easy if you don't know a lot of shops, I'm fairly certain that Dealextreme doesn't have it. If you have a dremel and know how to use it you could transfer the lite version to a GBA cart. I don't know how hard it is to do though.

4. Outrager

Outrager GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2003
    United States
  5. Jammasterj007
    OP

Jammasterj007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2008
    Canada
    awesome, thats exactly what i'm looking for
    thanks a lot you guys have been quite helpful [​IMG]

6. JinTrigger

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    or you can do what i did. i bought an ez flash 3n1 for the lite (which I didnt know it was only for). when i got it and found out it wouldnt w2ork on my fat ds cause it didnt fit i just cut it the front of it down till i could get it in there. Only problem there is once you get it in there like that.......its in there for good. Wish I had of found out that the ez flash 3n1 that i got was only for lite but hey i wont need to take out when i can play any gba game i want

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice