Hacking Slot 2 M3 Perfect CF - M&L Bowser's Inside Story

kcajjones

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it's old and outdated, but my slot 2 M3 Perfect CF has been good to me so far and every single game up until now I've managed to play without problems. The trouble is, I can't get Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story to work! It seems to load fine upto the main menu then crashes upon starting the game or the mic test. I know this hardware's outdated, but i wondered if there was a way to fix it to work as every other game that's had trouble since the last official firmware/software update has been fixed in some way to work! Thanks in advance!

kcajjones

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SickPuppy said:
The newest firmware will get that game to work. This game has been working since last september. Have you been keeping up with the updates?

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=4374

NVM - I noticed your not using the M3DS flashcart. Isn't there a patch floating around for that game?
Yeah there are several 'cracks' and patches but none seemed to work unfortunately
frown.gif
I'm surprised someone didn't remove the protection from the game file and then release a 'clean' version that can be patched for use on any adapter

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say throw in the towel and get a slot-1 flashcart; if you're a fan of M3, then you can get a M3i Zero for about $20-25. Otherwise get an Acekard 2i or an iEDGE

kcajjones

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
I'd say throw in the towel and get a slot-1 flashcart; if you're a fan of M3, then you can get a M3i Zero for about $20-25. Otherwise get an Acekard 2i or an iEDGE
I know it's pretty cheap to upgrade, but then I need to buy a MicroSD as well, and I like the fact I can play all my old GBA games on the M3CF too!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Keep the M3CF for GBA.
Slot 1 for games on slot1...

It is kinda... like this...

Or you could go out and buy the mario game itself (GASP, BUYING!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night