Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken, you don't need a Slot-2 expansion to run GB/GBC/NES/SMS/SMC/GEN ROMs; all you need is the homebrew emulator for each one.

But I don't have a DSTT card, let alone a clone of one, and I have very little experience with YSMenu, so I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about their compatibility with the 3-in-1. But assuming it would work with your flashcart/kernel combo, yes, the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 would allow you to run GBA ROMs.

Zwalla28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, but the only GBA emulator only works on iPlayers.
But really, I appreciate that link anyways. GBC games on my DS will be a hoot :D

Also, when I try to play a GBC rom without the emulator, I get "Error: No flash cartridge in slot 2"
Is this a sign that it would work with YSMenu/my card?

FAMAZx88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about the DSST like Densetsu said but gba games should work with the ez flash 3in1 or just EZ flash but there are homebrew emulators out there for gb and gbc e.t.c If I can recall one gbc emulator is called lameboy just go to google and search homebrew emulators for the ds

Zwalla28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I found the GBC emulator and it's working perfect, but the only GBA emulator i've found only works on an iPlayer card, which is why I think I want to get one of these

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the iplayer and ismart mm are the same flash kit, they both have the gba emu. the supercard ds2 also has a gba emu, one that is slightly more advanced. there was a forth kit (i always forget its name, as it was a forgettable flash kit) that had a gba emu as well.

anyways, the iplayer is no longer produced or supported. the better choice is the supercard ds2. the scds2 also has native snes, atari, dos, etc, emulation.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night