slot 2 card

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by eddzy, Nov 18, 2008.

1. eddzy
    OP

eddzy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2008
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to GBAtemp and i was just wondering if somebody could help me. I have the old DS Phat and an M3 DS Real and i want to be able to play gba games. I'm from australia and i have looked around on some websites but cannot find the M3 Real GBA pack with the shell for the older DS. Are there any GBA cards that i could put a micro SD card in, similar to how the M3 Real works but for slot 2. I think this would be easier for me, and probably work better aswell. If anybody could help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Eddy.

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    The M3 Perfect and EZ-Flash IV are your main options.

3. eddzy
    OP

eddzy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2008
    Does EZ-Flash work with M3 Real? I tried googling but i couldn't find anything.

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    If a device has its own microSD card, it will work entirely on its own, so it doesn't matter which slot-1 device you have.

If you get an expansion pack like the M3 Real expansion or a 3in1, then your choice of slot-1 device does matter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice