Hacking Slot-1 SUPERCARD NEWS!!!

Tokas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is this bamboogaming store good to trust? I have bought from winsunx before, but never in bamboogaming and the prices look good is some stuff. Can anybody give an advice?

They are very thrustworthy. I bought my SC Lite from them and it worked out perfect!

Actully, Im gonna preorder the Slot-1 SC right now.
smile.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ancient_imhotep, or anyone:

So what exactly happens when I save a game that I run in 'standard mode' (umodified, aka clean rom) using the SC DS?

Also, do any of you guys think that it will work with EZflash IV Deluxe? It doesn't work with the new superkey... I suspect it won't work with the SC DS slot-2 loading feature-mabobber.

D

Deleted User

is this bamboogaming store good to trust? I have bought from winsunx before, but never in bamboogaming and the prices look good is some stuff. Can anybody give an advice?

They are very thrustworthy. I bought my SC Lite from them and it worked out perfect!

Actully, Im gonna preorder the Slot-1 SC right now.
smile.gif
I'll second that. I have bought a fair amount of stuff from them and never had a problem with delivery. Their returns policy is good as well. I had a faulty Supercard SD which I bought from them in a batch of stock and they replaced it after a they phoned me and I explained what happened. Really good service there.

Römi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
A newbie question here. I have read alot of info but still not sure which one to get.
What would be a good slot 2 card to go with Supercard DS? I would like good compatibility with GBA games.
Thanks in advance for any advices.

Liz

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A newbie question here. I have read alot of info but still not sure which one to get.
What would be a good slot 2 card to go with Supercard DS? I would like good compatibility with GBA games.
Thanks in advance for any advices.

Liz

If you look for reviews for EZ Flash IV (like the Lite Deluxe edition), all of them will say that GBA support blows away the rest. M3 would be a popular second best.
fifthe1ement's guide on homebrew gives an overall rating on GBA compatibility. Make sure you check the reviews first if any can boot the EZflash IV lite deluxe with the new slot-1's. MAKE VERY SURE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: You to not show angry emotion before 12PM :ninja: