*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FOR ALL THE NEWBIES AND MEMBERS THAT WOULD LIKE THE MOST RECOMMEND SLOT 1 FLASHCART.
Tell me and the NEWBIES what you think the best NDS Flashcart should be recommend to newbies and our fellow members..??..??>..

mascot-1.png

THIS IS WHAT THE GBATEMP MEMBER'S THINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AND ENJOY

Brand
1)M3 Simply
2)R4
3)SuperCard DS
4)DS-Exteme
5)EZ Flash V
6)AceKard
7)DSLink

Reviews
1)M3 Simply Review
2)R4 Review
3)SuperCard DS Review
4)DS-Extreme Review
5)EZ Flash V Review
6)AceKard Review
7)DSLink Review

If I forgot a FlashCart that you think should be on this Scale please PM ME THX...

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3 simply, m3 lite, m3 what? how many are there?! anyways, i voted r4 for easy usage plus cheaper price than m3

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im normally a EZ fanboy, but the EZ teams stuff is often hard for mewbies to grasp at first glance. Most people that use EZ products have been with them since EZ2/1.
But R4 IMO seems to be the easiest one to grasp right off the bat.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
m3 simply, m3 lite, m3 what? how many are there?! anyways, i voted r4 for easy usage plus cheaper price than m3
There is only one Slot1 M3, the M3 Simply. There are rumours of another Slot1 M3, the M3 Real, but nobody actually knows anything about it.

As for the price and ease of use? The M3 Simply and the R4 are exactly the same. Identical. Even made in the same factory. And they cost the same, too.

7llusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I vote Acekard for the hardware but R4 for the software, what I mean, is that my R4 nearly never recognised by the DS, but I like its firmware, and the Acekrad+ has better hardware, it's always recognised by the DS.
Illusion

S

spectral

I've voted R4, not had a single problem with mine so far and its so easy to use. As people have pointed out the R4 and M3 simply are pretty much the same thing but the earlier firmware updates the R4 gets gives it the edge.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Well I am truly sorry if I in fended someone when I made the mutiple posts in different threads I just was supporting the POLL so all the newbies in members would be recommend the BEST SLOT 1 Flashcart around I am really sure Costello and the Mods,and other Admins will understand I didn't mean for it to look like SPAM plus I am just letting you guys with different SLOT 1 Carts to represent your FLASHCART...

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I haven't used any others, but I chose the R4. I've only had a few minor problems with it, but not with any actual games or homebrew. There was one time when the DS didn't recognize the R4 and I thought I had maybe broken it or something. That was not the case because I just turned off the DS then turned it back on and the R4 was recognized.

So yeah. R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end