Slot 1 cart dilemma

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ujoewong, Nov 17, 2007.

Nov 17, 2007

Slot 1 cart dilemma by ujoewong at 8:17 AM (1,000 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ujoewong
    OP

Newcomer ujoewong Member

Malaysia
    Hi there, Nowadays Slot-1 Solution are vastly common. Currently I owned a R4DS and an EzflashV.

I Need to change to a better one to have a SDHC support.

So, should I go for the new M3 DS REAL (Perfect Bundle) or a Cyclo DS Evolution?

I already have the ezflashV 3 in 1,so having cycloDS will not have a problem as they have support for this slot-2 cart.

I'm only interested in NDS games, not homebrew. Furthermore, I also like the (In-Game loading) faster to some extend.

I'm from Malaysia. CycloDS cannot be reach in ASIA. Which shop does ship to ASIA and also accept VISA because I do not have PayPal.

Thanks for reading. [​IMG]

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    You should just stick with the R4, but if you really want a new card then I don't see why not.

Looks like you've already sided with the CycloDS Evo.

EDIT: You can pay with PayPal using the VISA

3. ujoewong
    OP

Newcomer ujoewong Member

Malaysia
    Thanks. Been waiting for www.dsdatabase.org review for the M3 DS REAL. After that, I will decide.

Thanks again.

4. 4saken

Australia
    M3DSR is definitely the more affordable choice. There are already a few reviews for the M3R (iso420 has one)

5. ujoewong
    OP

Newcomer ujoewong Member

Malaysia
    Yea i agree. Buying through Gameyeeeah with the GBATEMP coupon is really cool. Another thing is M3 REAL still haven't gain popularity yet, still they don't have enough good skins.

6. 4saken

Australia
    Actaully I doubt the community will ever get off. The G6R has been around for a while (though its popularity is minimal due to its price), and the skinning community is still on the ground

7. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    dunno, M3 is a surprisingly cheap solution. But i feel there is too many people attached to R4 that it might not get so far too.

Then again, people seem to still want gba solutions, as shown with the ez3in1, so maybe it will gain popularity?

I want a CycloDS too (though i really don't need another flashcart IMO) but it's a bit pricey.