OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
which card has the best download play

i know that the cyclo evolution supposedly has great download play but does any other card have great compatibility

thanks in advance

-ssoccerh

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1st comes CycloDS Evolution which has great download play support. Perhaps even all the games work fine. Second comes the G6DS Real with good download play support but not perfect. All the other current slot-1 flashcarts have terrible download play support unless flashme is installed on the ds who receives the data.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
1st comes CycloDS Evolution which has great download play support. Perhaps even all the games work fine. Second comes the G6DS Real with good download play support but not perfect. All the other current slot-1 flashcarts have terrible download play support unless flashme is installed on the ds who receives the data.
DS-X has around the same download play support as G6, if the damn thing works at all...
And flashing the receiving DS has no influence on the download support for most slot1 cards, with the exception of DS-Link and perhaps more.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

DS-X has around the same download play support as G6, if the damn thing works at all...
And flashing the receiving DS has no influence on the download support for most slot1 cards, with the exception of DS-Link and perhaps more.

IIRC G6DS Real does (this is why there was confusion with download play 100%, as some reviewers stated it was), and I think zatelli's (?) UFPEX review stated that sending to flashed DS' worked, though I don't think it was tested.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States

flashing worked for download play for the R4 as well

I guess 4th is R4. they didnt even try to get download play to work (i dont think). people just randomly found out that a few select games worked.

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
download play support is one of the reasons i got a cyclods evo. download play works great. if download play is a must, the cyclods evo is the cart to get.

Exactly!!! I agree 100%

I'd go with a CycloDS EVO, then a G6DS Real, then a R4DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-