ROM Hack Slime Morimori Dragon Quest: Shougeki No Shippo Dan

NierLuc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only been actively working on it for a month or so in total... theres still lots of hacking work to be done... I unfortunately haven't had the time nor motivation to do that lately.

Really hope we get to hear from you soon. I love this game so much!

Pengun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is still on my to do list. All the text has been translated its just the graphics that need to be done along with a few more ASM hacks.
Oh my god-THANK YOU! I still remember playing DQ:Rocket Slime on my DS when I was...dunno...bout...5? Anyways, I might play the untranslated game-or try to understand it, at least-while I wait.

Reactions: Pablitox

hmsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that Normmatt's last reply was on 2004 (15 yrs ago as of this writing), it's pretty safe to assume that this project is dead without a single patch. For all we know, he didn't even start it, and the one pic on the webpage was simply PSed.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given that Normmatt's last reply was on 2004 (15 yrs ago as of this writing), it's pretty safe to assume that this project is dead without a single patch. For all we know, he didn't even start it, and the one pic on the webpage was simply PSed.
2017* less than 2 years ago.

Reactions: CakeLancelot

CidLodbroc

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
By any chance, does someone have the translated script? I would like to play the game if it was at least in .txt format

hmsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not too long ago, I released a complete (?) guide on gamefaqs.com. I think I found them all. There may not be any translation patch, so this is the next best thing.

Reactions: Titney

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs