OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got enough money to buy a brand new Slim, probably the Daxter Limited Edition package, and I want to get custom firmware on it. I know how to do it, and I decided I will be doing it the softmod way, because I dont have an extra battery to hardmod, and I dont have a Tool Battery. The problem is, all my friends that have CFW PSPs all have Phat PSPs... and I will need to use a PSP with CFW in order to softmod the battery and create the MMS. Is it posible for a Phat PSP to softmod a Slim battery and make it to a Pandora battery and then put it back to normal?

Kuya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I just got another idea. Wouldnt it be possible to convert HIS Phat battery into a Pandora and use that to downgrade my PSP? So I would just borrow his Phat PSP with his battery, convert it into a Pandora, put the battery and mem stick into my PSP, get it to CFW, and then put the battery back in his PSP and switch it to normal mode?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuya said:
Hmm... I just got another idea. Wouldnt it be possible to convert HIS Phat battery into a Pandora and use that to downgrade my PSP? So I would just borrow his Phat PSP with his battery, convert it into a Pandora, put the battery and mem stick into my PSP, get it to CFW, and then put the battery back in his PSP and switch it to normal mode?

Yes. To convert it back, just plug it in to the AC adapter before inserting the battery. I also recommend using the Open Source Pandora Battery Tool to softmod the battery. Remember when you are using the phat battery in your slim, you have to hold it in for the whole process of installing.

Kuya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was planing on using the Open Source Pandora Battery Tool, since Ive used it in the past to downgrade other peoples PSPs. The only reason why Im kind of lost right now is because Im buying a Slim, and Ive used a Phat all my life. Thanks, Shyn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: and i was too aggressive xD