Hacking Slight lag/delay on some games.

Kikaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for games such as Castlevania whenever I want to access the menu, walk into another room, etc it runs just as smoothly as it did before.
However for games such as Golden Sun and Pokemon, every time I enter a room, access the menu, get into a fight, etc I have a 5-7 second delay each time. I never encountered such an issue with Heart Gold/White (Before applying any of retro's updates), I just updated my TTDS with retro's latest updates and though I am overjoyed I can play more games, the delay is a nuisance.

I have used the same TTDS card and 4GB Sandisk MicroSD for the longest time. I still have around 500-700MB of free space and the format has been the same.
Any suggestions?

Kikaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but it still didn't work. Even Pokemon Black has a delay when entering buildings, getting into battles, etc.

Tales of Innocence has stopped working and whenever I access the menu on Castlevania Portrait of Ruin it freezes. More issues I have NEVER encountered before
frown.gif

Anymore suggestions?

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Kikaru said:
Thanks but it still didn't work. Even Pokemon Black has a delay when entering buildings, getting into battles, etc.

Tales of Innocence has stopped working and whenever I access the menu on Castlevania Portrait of Ruin it freezes. More issues I have NEVER encountered before
frown.gif

Anymore suggestions?

If that happens even with a fresh formatted mSD, you should check the speed of your mSD. Maybe it's simply too old and you need a new one.

Kikaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm. My 4GB SD Card isn't even three months old.. When I put the lagging games on my 2GB SD Card they lagged when on FAT32. But they run perfectly smooth on FAT. However my 4GB SD Card doesn't have the option to format to FAT when I right click it under My Computer. Any way to change it?

And with Panasonic SD Formatter which permutations of options should I pick?

Kikaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my 2GB is made in Korea (Doesn't specify which lol) and my 4GB is made in Taiwan. I WAS able to run all my games smoothly on the 4GB but now there are just a few games with some issues.. It's a speed 2 but I heard that's only for writing speed... I reformatted with Panasonic again with different settings and hopefully it will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -