Homebrew WIP SlideNX | Change JoyCon attach/detach sound

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Star Wars door sounds are just perfect. I hope you can mute the original sound eventually. also the delay is a bit long, but I DONT complain. Nice!

Reactions: jonyluke

DDlux7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Compatible?

It's just a sysmodule.

If SX doesn't allow you to use those, you're out of luck.

Well I put all the files in the correct spots (the .ini inside the "bootloader" folder, the .kip inside the "modules" folder, and the attach/detach.mp3 files in the "SlideNX" folder on the root) and nothing! I'm not saying SX OS doesn't run sysmodules since it has it's own from the last version update 2.2.1 (i.e. sys-netcheat), it just really isn't compatible yet on that specific CFW I suppose... Or does anyone know something I'm missing about SXOS?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I put all the files in the correct spots (the .ini inside the "bootloader" folder, the .kip inside the "modules" folder, and the attach/detach.mp3 files in the "SlideNX" folder on the root) and nothing! I'm not saying SX OS doesn't run sysmodules since it has it's own from the last version update 2.2.1 (i.e. sys-netcheat), it just really isn't compatible yet on that specific CFW I suppose... Or does anyone know something I'm missing about SXOS?
SX OS won't run any custom sysmodules for you, it only uses its own.

Reactions: nmkd

Tsunn7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Doesn't work with me. I can't hear nothing except for the default sound.

I'm using Kosmos v11.5 and custom themes. Already tried to delete all of the other modules (except for the required folder) and no success.

jonyluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
crash, i am using atmosphere 0.82, custom themes, ldn mitm + slide nx kips
It does not work at the same time with other modules

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm using Kosmos v11.5 and custom themes. Already tried to delete all of the other modules (except for the required folder) and no success.
What version of nintendo switch are you using?
Also do you have an "attach.mp3" and a "detach.mp3"?

Tsunn7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It does not work at the same time with other modules

What version of nintendo switch are you using?
Also do you have an "attach.mp3" and a "detach.mp3"?
6.1.0 and yeah, I have both attach.mp3 and detach.mp3

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just trying this out for myself, it does not work for me either. All I can here is the default sound every time. I've tried to load it through Hekate slidenx+cfw, no difference! sorry but it's a bit of a flop all I can seem to read is constant comments saying it does not work. Does it not work with Atmosphere and firmware 6.2.0? only Renix cfw.

Do you need special kips to run this in atmosphere/kip_patches/fs_patches/.. the instructions really need sorting out on the front page, the description of exactly what to do is awful I mean what do you actually need on your sd card?

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: orangy57

jonyluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

I was just trying this out for myself, it does not work for me either. All I can here is the default sound every time. I've tried to load it through Hekate slidenx+cfw, no difference! sorry but it's a bit of a flop all I can seem to read is constant comments saying it does not work. Does it not work with Atmosphere and firmware 6.2.0? only Renix cfw.

Do you need special kips to run this in atmosphere/kip_patches/fs_patches/.. the instructions really need sorting out on the front page, the description of exactly what to do is awful I mean what do you actually need on your sd card?
Okey sorry, it's my fault, I think I know what it is, I put all the files in a folder, instead of directly in the zip, now it should be fixed, re-download the latest release.

I just tried it again and it works perfectly, my switch is in version 6.2.0 and with the latest version of kosmos.

Reactions: Reecey

jonyluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

I have not tried it in atmosphere, I do not know how to tell it to load a .kip that's the reason why I did not add the instructions for atmosphere, but it should work if you know how to do it.

Last edited by jonyluke,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not tried it in atmosphere, I do not know how to tell it to load a .kip that's the reason why I did not add the instructions for atmosphere, but it should work if you know how to do it.
I realised that part out for myself, it still didn’t work putting the files in the folder on the route.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk