sleeping on xmas eve

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its nearly christmas!!!!

but how did / do you get to sleep on christmas eve? - its nearly impossible for some people !

what methods do / did you use

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't usually sleep well. I mean, I was 17 last Christmas, not even really excited for it or anything, and I still couldn't sleep

Mr Crow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those wont work what you wanna do is hit your head repeatedly against your bedroom wall and then Youll sleep like a log and Youll have a killer head ache in the morning lol

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't sleep on Christmas Eve (It's a family tradition to not sleep on Christmas Eve) and I just make up for it on Christmas night after a few drinks like last year.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I just close my eyes like I usually do to go to sleep. but I have to sleep in because the morning is just cooking... though, not having a real Christmas this year thanks to the economy.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
hankchill said:
meh, Christmas eve is like every other day -- I sleep just like every other way as well. I can understand you kids getting excited, but when you get older the excitement disappears.

Yeah ain't that the truth...it just leaves the atmosphere of hope and miracles into the air. Remember, during Christmas time there's always a miracle happening...ALWAYS
smileipb2.png

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could never sleep when I was younger. Even last year I spent the night at my moms to be their Christmas morning because my brother wanted me too. So I did and I really could not sleep. But that could be because i had not slept their for like over a year prior. Sometimes when I am not used to sleeping places it can be a bit harder for me. Although not all the time.

But yea my parents would never lay the gifts if I was not asleep and a few years I had to pretend because I am sure they wanted to get to sleep themselves.

It seemed to be almost impossible for me no matter how tired I was I just could not sleep.

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you have parties or anything? Just party. PAHHHHDAYYYYYY!
You say you can't sleep, but eventually you'll fall asleep. Don't worry about it. Ask your dad for some beer.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
I just close my eyes like I usually do to go to sleep. but I have to sleep in because the morning is just cooking... though, not having a real Christmas this year thanks to the economy.
A real Christmas is determined by the monetary value of the presents you receive?

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Linkiboy said:
juggernaut911 said:
A real Christmas is determined by the monetary value of the presents you receive?

Duh.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a big dinner on xmas eve
on xmas its just left overs from the night before
pretty easy to fall asleep after a big meal
smile.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
hankchill said:
meh, Christmas eve is like every other day -- I sleep just like every other way as well. I can understand you kids getting excited, but when you get older the excitement disappears.

I'm 21 and I really disagree with this!! I love Christmas, especially Christmas day. You get presents, you get to give presents, great telly, great food, and great drink, and overall have a fun time! I suppose I'm just a big kid when it comes to christmas, really
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey