Hacking Sleep mode with Supercard Lite?

infested_ysy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hay thar, I'm using a supercard lite on my DS lite, and whenever I close the cover of my DS, I'd get both screens flickering black and white, with the sound suddenly being slow and choppy, and the green LED constantly blinking.

Is this supposed to be a sleep mode?
ohmy.gif

also, unrelated: what should I see if my DS lite is flashed? I remember people used to say that I'll not receive the standard health warning menu thing if I have my DS flashed (and thus, can't change brightness settings). But I can do it, and I'm not using passkey/nothing is inserted in my DS slot.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using a flashed DS when you close the DS the game will crash! You have to put in any type of DS cart to enable sleep mode with flashme installed on your DS. If you are using a nopass device sleep mode works as normal.

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

infested_ysy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
>If you are using a flashed DS when you close the DS the game will crash!

er... me and my brother have been using hte same DS lite for weeks now, closing the unit from time to time when taking breaks, and we've been having no problems so far (can continue games as usual without restarting/game crashing).

So I assume my DS isn't flashed?
ohmy.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your DS is flashed so that is why you are having problems when closing the DS lid. You'll need to put a game in the DS slot to correct the problem.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...