Hacking Skyward Sword - Stuck at Motion Plus screen

dakiato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

I am loading Skyward Sword on USB Loader GX with IOS 249 (Tried with 245 and 250) d2x 7b. The video about using M+ loaded fine, and when I reached the plug the M+ and nunchuk into my controller I get stuck at this screen:

"Connect the Nunchuk to the Wii Remote. Once you have connected the Nunchuk, wait a few moments without touching the Control Stick."

The Wii reacts to me plugging/unplugging M+, but never recognizes that I plugged the nunchuk into the M+. Just bought the M+ from Gamestop used. Could this be an IOS/Loader issue? Or have I simply gotten a dud unit?

Thanks in advance.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Try another motion+ game, such as wii sports resort.
Since its used its possible that the connector is worn.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucif3r,

No, I bought a used M+ too and the connector works fine. If he has the connector that is worn then he should return it to GameStop and replace one.

Other option: Try turn off Wii and connected the Nunchuk to the Wii Remote then turn Wii on and try again.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, thats true. As I said if he has the connector that is worn then he should sent it back to GameStop and replace on. :)

TolgaKavi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do I fix it?

I have redownloaded the game, but still get stuck on the screen, I made a wrong choice before the instructional video :/

Now the game doesn't even work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate