• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure we'll see it soon enough. Anyone who have the game still reading? IF so does the game have any options(settings) and if so can you tell us what they are?

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Jeepers at the people earlier in the thread. Calling the people who have the game "hypocrites" is the purest form of irony. Would they themselves have uploaded it?

Anyways, thank the heavens the afternoon's just started here. 12+ hours of F5ing while replaying Wind Waker and Twilight Princess! :D

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep my self together by playing the demo. WTF everytime I do the bird flying I before I get to that objective thing My bird falls to the ground and I can't go up.... Fail.

You gotta shake your wiimote every 5 seconds, the flight controls are ANNOYING. :angry:

Hurr shake your wiimote. :creep:

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeepers at the people earlier in the thread. Calling the people who have the game "hypocrites" is the purest form of irony. Would they themselves have uploaded it?

Anyways, thank the heavens the afternoon's just started here. 12+ hours of F5ing while replaying Wind Waker and Twilight Princess! :D
That's hilarious. Why don't you just install an auto refresh plugin and use firefox. (that's what I did)

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep my self together by playing the demo. WTF everytime I do the bird flying I before I get to that objective thing My bird falls to the ground and I can't go up.... Fail.

You gotta shake your wiimote every 5 seconds, the flight controls are ANNOYING. :angry:

Ha! I had heard people complaining about the flight controls. Time teh shake meh Joystick!

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ha! I had heard people complaining about the flight controls. Time teh shake meh Joystick!

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Heads up, it seems like you always have to keep the Wiimote pointed DIRECTLY CENTER of the screen or you can't point to choose anything. :/

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sounding bad here, but what incentive does any single person have to upload the game and share it with a load of ungrateful whiners?

A 1million dollar fine?

Thesolcity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sounding bad here, but what incentive does any single person have to upload the game and share it with a load of ungrateful whiners?

A 1million dollar fine?

There are tons of ways to stay anonymous, but my guess is people are waving it around like an e-peen. Imagine karma for Reddit users.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I gave up rather quick on the flying. Not sure what I was missing... does the game expect me to take up the controller and flap my arms? God I hope not....

Broken_Cartridge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hated the bird flying at first, but if you do a simple flick for the flap of the wings it isn't bad at all. I actually enjoyed it

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

A 1million dollar fine?
Reading this thread, not much. I'm ashamed at the users complain and "name calling" to everyone who has the game already.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country

A 1million dollar fine?
That was totally staged to scare people

I really didn't mean to scare anyone. But if it was me, i'd see absolute no reason to do it. It's not like it's going to make me more popular or anything And i'd always have it in the back of my head that i'd possibly get found out. I'm sure many others feel the the same (namely the ones that have the game and aren't uploading it :P)

It'll get leaked eventually, but i wouldn't count on it being that soon is all i'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3