Gaming skyward sword hd would be perfect with the joycons

would you want skyward sword hd for switch?

• yes

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • already have it

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the people who don't want it, simply can not buy. If Skyward Sword is going be remade, it will surely have motion controls. Maybe they will have optional controls, but I doubt it. I do wonder if they would use BOTW engine, if they do.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

Well, the people who don't want it, simply can not buy. If Skyward Sword is going be remade, it will surely have motion controls. Maybe they will have optional controls, but I doubt it. I do wonder if they would use BOTW engine, if they do.
People arent angry because of the ommount of games, they just want nintendo to focus on new titles rather then on remaking old ones, that way there will be more content for everybody. Every minute they spend remaking ss or tp is a minute they didnt spend making a new zelda game or other game... also if they will make gc vc then we will get both tp and ww so remaking will be pointless

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Everyone asking for Zelda, Zelda HD and stuff.
And I am here waiting for Ultra F-zero GX 2 : Ultimate Challengers.
Nah really still dreaming for another F-zero like GX was and not something Like F-zero nothing is like F-zero XD
"Just get Fast RMX" - the same people who thought Fast Racing Neo was a good replacement for F-Zero on the Wii U.

Reactions: Baoulettes

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People arent angry because of the ommount of games, they just want nintendo to focus on new titles rather then on remaking old ones, that way there will be more content for everybody. Every minute they spend remaking ss or tp is a minute they didnt spend making a new zelda game or other game... also if they will make gc vc then we will get both tp and ww so remaking will be pointless
Other consoles did and are doing a lot of remakes too. Remakes are going to happen, rather they working on new games or not. We already know they aren't working on a new game, 'cause of DLC, or at least not one as the main focus yet and a new game (even if using the same engine) is going to take a much longer time than a remake anyway. We don't know when or if a VC will happen. What games will be there or fast VR will fill. VC will take time too.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why not make Skyward Sword some sort of DLC in Breath of the Wild. Link stumbles into a portal of sorts and he wakes up then Skyward Sword story starts..additional bonus would be he could go back and forth to his original timeline as he likes..

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i would only like an HD version of this game when 4k is a thing in nintendo..
now is still too soon (switch being a 900p console)
i am not really a fan of having a game spawning ports like crap (i loved gta san andreas, but rockstar is releasing that game for every plataform except nintendo, heh...)
i feel the switch is still not a great excuse to re-release the game... and you guys asking for it too soon, it's why nintendo has selling you the same exact games for the past 25 years or so

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why not make Skyward Sword some sort of DLC in Breath of the Wild. Link stumbles into a portal of sorts and he wakes up then Skyward Sword story starts..additional bonus would be he could go back and forth to his original timeline as he likes..
or make an all in 1 game, use a new engine full of prettyness and polished one.., a new game where you got all timelines (you got several story paths) and make it the ultimate zelda game
make all the 2D zelda games into 3D (but make it right)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i would be totally in for this, i thoroughly enjoyed twillight princess hd on my wii u, and skyward sword would be great to have in full hd on the switch, hoping there would be 2 modes though, like when you dock the switch you use motion controls, and handheld mode you use the joycon buttons attached to the tablet.

or maybe you have free choice on what to use on both tv/switch screen.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
"full HD" 900p isn't full hd :( the switch is more like an HD ready plus console than a full hd lol

oh yeah, i would like to ask something about the 900p stuff.

supposedly the frame rate does drop in BotW on the switch not just on the WiiU and apparently if they had used 720P on the tv mode as well, that may have not caused frame rate drops in tv mode.

but why is it that way? it is so strange , i mean won't MK8 Deluxe be in Full HD and still run at 60fp?

will alot of games on the switch struggle with the frame drops? i hope that won't be the case.

Reactions: migles

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah, i would like to ask something about the 900p stuff.

supposedly the frame rate does drop in BotW on the switch not just on the WiiU and apparently if they had used 720P on the tv mode as well, that may have not caused frame rate drops in tv mode.

but why is it that way? it is so strange , i mean won't MK8 Deluxe be in Full HD and still run at 60fp?

will alot of games on the switch struggle with the frame drops? i hope that won't be the case.
I doubt it, supposedly the Switch drops frames here and there because the game was optimized for the WiiU's US originally and isn't taking full advantage of the GPU

Reactions: leonmagnus99

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally never got the chance to play Skyward sword because I didnt own the console
but now as I am considering getting the Switch, I'd definitely love to see a Skyward sword remaster.
In fact it would be a great addition to the virtually empty collection of Switch games at present
Its really great. You hold the wii mote up like the sword and depending on how you swing it it does different sword strikes. It really does feel like you're swinging a sword around. I love it.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I personally never got the chance to play Skyward sword because I didnt own the console
but now as I am considering getting the Switch, I'd definitely love to see a Skyward sword remaster.
In fact it would be a great addition to the virtually empty collection of Switch games at present
You can play it on an emulator (dolphin) which btw is beter than native
i own a wii but i prefer to play on the emulator because it have upscale and graphic improvement, on top of that have better framrate than the wii

What i would like to see is twilight princess on the switch
and i'm quite hyped for xenoblade 2
a xenoblade chronicle x on switch would be cool too since i do not own the wiiu ^^

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
i own a wii but i prefer to play on the emulator because it have upscale and graphic improvement, on top of that have better framrate than the wii
but I would need to buy a wiimote and nunchuk and motion plus though... meh

Reactions: Alkéryn

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What i would like to see is twilight princess on the switch
and i'm quite hyped for xenoblade 2
a xenoblade chronicle x on switch would be cool too since i do not own the wiiu ^^
Dude its the motion controls that make this game fun despite all the uncoordinated noobs hating them.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
but I would need to buy a wiimote and nunchuk and motion plus though... meh
Sure a reselled wii might cost you less ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dude its the motion controls that make this game fun despite all the uncoordinated noobs hating them.
You can use a wiimote on dolphin and so i do, i use the one of my wii ^^

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: