Skyward sword graphics not very clear?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Ericthegreat, Nov 15, 2011.

Nov 15, 2011
  1. Ericthegreat
    OP

Member Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    I got the ws_tlozss_ntsc_multi3 version of skyward sword and the graphics I noticed aren't very "smooth" I play useing component cables and I double checked that I have 480p set in the wii settings (do I needa set it in loader?) Also Is this version in english(like does zelda speak english in the intro)? I noticed they aren't speaking english (prob hylien(?)) just double checking, also do I need to install the other "fixed" ios that came with the game, I only installed the 249 one and the game started working so I didn't install anymore? ( I am using whatever version of cfg usb loader I used to load the last kirby that came out a couple weeks ago.)

2. gameandmatch

Member gameandmatch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't have the game but there hasn't been a zelda game where they "speak" english. Now if your text is in a different language then you have a problem.

3. Ericthegreat
    OP

United States
    Tought so anyway the not "smooth" issue could just be me it could very well just be that way.

4. gameandmatch

United States
    about your graphic settings, I think on whatever loader you are using, there should be some setting where you can change the graphics for that game and can set it to what your wii setting is. I am not that sure since I haven't mess with mine's and I am miles away from my wii to check for you.

5. Ericthegreat
    OP

United States
    Thanks for all your help :)

6. gameandmatch

United States
    No problem

7. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Herp a derp. The Wii runs at 480p. Your TV is probably 1080p. Upscaling = noticeable jaggies. Of course it's not smooth. It's the Wii.

8. Lucif3r

Member Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sweden

Solution: Sit further away from the TV :D
    Although to be honest, I didnt notice much issues apart from the lack of AA as in every Wii game. And I sit aprox. 50cm away from my 32" full-hd. (PC monitor, yay!)

Its no where near as "pixelated" as for example the characters in Xenoblade.

However, if you are talking about things in the distance being "blurry"(mosaic, in fact), thats an artistic choice from the developers ("A painting coming to life").