Hacking skyward sword graphics issue. cfg usb loader

tubo88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently reformatted my wii and used modmii to reinstall everything. skyward sword boots fine. But the graphics seem to be messed up. Like small lines through the screen and a white line at the top and bottom of the screen. It looks worst the twilight princess. anyone else have this issue. Or does this game just look like garbage lol. I am running ios 249 with it I tried forcing vid patch and a few other things all with the same result. the demo version of the game worked fine.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During some of the opening cutscenes ,I had odd black lines too, but they went away in game and during later cutscenes. I think some of the cutscenes run in 480i instead of 480p, resulting in the lines.

Are these problems during actual gameplay where you control link, or just during said cutscenes?

tubo88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
during both its really faint lines. and the characters kinda look blocky. the white lines are there always to.

ChrisStosberg

Trophies
XP
heed the info... what versions of loader/cios are you using? what release of SS are you running? I havn't tried it yet, myself... i picked up the one prepacked w/ the fix, gonna try w/o. literally just updated my block through modmii+syscheck (havnt updated since monster hunter tri). what ti SOUNDS like, is either you got a jacked copy of the game (perhaps a test copy?) or region issue compatibility not 100%....

just ideas though

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happens to me sometimes under UNEEK+DI - I think it's an issue with the game (perhaps a cel shading issue, because I remember faintly remember Wind Waker having similar graphical glitches)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol