Gaming Skyward Sword Full (NTSC) Controlling Glitch?

benac1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Skyward Sword recently and it runs great with USB Loader GX (249, I believe). Everything it going great, and I've made some progress (Maybe 2 or so hours) but I seem to keep having a control issue. I have a motion plus controller, but for some random reason Link will start walking on his own. Specifically he will keep walking toward the camera, and you are unable to really do anything else. It's happened about 3 times now, and I have the reconnect the Wiimote in order to resume normal play. Any ideas?

W

wii-dog

your shit broken iso out there work clean sorry you broke have fun we are fixed yha when you play take out numchuck and plug it in to see if it works

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got that too, DX nunchuck. I guess the game is really strict about controller quality. I pass long times without the hability to defend myself because of the faulty nunchuck.

Arkangelyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I had the same problem but then I used a different Nunchuk and the problem was solved :D Speaking of which, why is there no boxart for Skyward Sword on USB Loader GX?

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
your shit broken iso out there work clean sorry you broke have fun we are fixed yha when you play take out numchuck and plug it in to see if it works
Seriously, for a moment I wanted to report you. Start making sense, you moron.

Rofl, Ive seen several post by this dude now... What the hell is he smoking?

Anyway on topic:
It seems to me that you have a greater, but similar, issue as I have.
The issue is that the control stick is worn out and quite lose.
Because of this the stick is very sensitive in my case (up to a certain point), and I can imagine that further wear will actually make it move a bit in its own as you tilt the nunchuck.
Im sure this can be fixed, but I dont have issues with mine (gotten used to it) yet so I havnt tried to fix it. But I remember doing it on one of my GC controllers several years ago.

benac1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I had the same problem but then I used a different Nunchuk and the problem was solved :D Speaking of which, why is there no boxart for Skyward Sword on USB Loader GX?

I have boxart, the only thing I think GX is missing is 3D covers.

I swapped nunchucks and it seems to have worked for now. Odd, the game must be really picky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)