OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supercheats.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was playing Skyward Sword and now I'm at the point where I have to open up the Gate of Time with a Skyward Strike but I hacked my way up to that point now I try to Strike it and nothing happens at all ...I used Ocarina codes just to get the True Master sword...Is there anyway I can continue ? I also did everything (most) things that lead up to that point...(except boss battles)and I have all the Songs needed..

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not exactly sure what you did, but you could try reverting to whatever you should have in the game right now. However, based on the description of your problem, you actually should have the Master Sword at this point, and reverting to a previous sword won't solve your problem. Your only option appears to be to start over and, you know, play the game normally.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Normally when standing on the plattform before the gate of time and charging your skyward strike, The imprisoned will interrupt the scene and challenge you to the second battle. It could be that there is another factor other than having the true master sword to trigger this battle which is not activated because you hacked your game. You see, hacking comes at a price. So the only advice I can give you is to start over without hacks. The game will also be more fun and challenging then.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He should have the Master Sword, not the True one.
And as far as I remember, the game requires you to stand on the stairs right in front of the door. You won't be able to trigger the door, as something else will trigger before it.

EDIT :ninja:

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda funny to see someone hack a game and it play out badly for them. I use faster bird hack and thats it for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning