Hacking Skyward Sword black screen problem.

Redpug987

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, when I try and load Skyward Sword off of USB Loader GX, the 'Wii strap safety guide' comes up, but after that the screen stays black. I tried using different IOS'S, tried the alternative .dol method, but the Wii Motion tutorial screen doesn't pop up.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyward Sword has given my nothing but problems when USB loading. I got the game to run occasionally but would get hung up on a black screen randomly when loading a new area.

I gave up and just play it from the retail disc now. Works fine so I know my rip should have been fine as well. I tried following the guide at Wii hacks

http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/95708-guide-legend-zelda-skyward-sword.html

midnight1001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Really my skyward sword game works flawlessly every time... :lol: Not sure why you guys are having problems...Region maybe or most likley you have to find the right iOS that works... Soz I can't check my settings until my cousin returns my wii

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm guessing you guys have never played a wii motion plus game before this one? If so the ios reloads to play a video on how the motionplus works. If you don't play from disk a wiimotion plus game first or leave IOS reload off, you'll have that problem everytime.

ccuevasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm guessing you guys have never played a wii motion plus game before this one? If so the ios reloads to play a video on how the motionplus works. If you don't play from disk a wiimotion plus game first or leave IOS reload off, you'll have that problem everytime.
You missed the point. we can start the game, but time to time, ususlly after the intro or cinematic, for example, the game hangs up, becsuse of the emunand.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You missed the point. we can start the game, but time to time, ususlly after the intro or cinematic, for example, the game hangs up, becsuse of the emunand.
I responded to the op's request. how was I supposed to know your plight was different? I had the same issue that he did and thats how I fixed it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.