Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I made a cover of Skyward Sword's Ballad of the Goddess, on the piano! Feedback is appreciated, and I have a request.

Now, what I am looking for is a way to convert my MP3 works into a music sheet file. I also have a WAV file. Is there a way I can do that on a Mac with OS X Lion? Better yet, if someone could transcribe it for me I'll be sure to acknowledge them in the description! :)

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Love it! It's zelda but with a new, slightly more upbeat twist!

Also, I don't think you can turn it into a music sheet very easily. Although, I've seen a peice of software called Hit 'n' Mix which looks very good, never tried it personally though.

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki?

About that name...

yeah man, trust me i didn't want to post here either. XD I'm doing it for the benefit of the music community because ever since I put that video up on YT, I've gotten quite a bit of fan mail asking for a transcription. :P I'm sure there's someone out here who wants a transcription of it. But after this, I'll go back to wherever I've been.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Some feedback:
Try to project the melody out more, your left hand is blurring it out on the bigger sections. On the chords, you seem to be using a ton of wrist to play louder, but you'll need more arm weight as well to go along with it. Try combining a balance of arm and wrist into the chords more to get both better tone and dynamic range.

Unagi

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a straight up audio rip of the music in the video. I can't do the MIDI conversion! I don't think its possible, but if you can transcribe it for me, you'll be my new best friend. :)

PM me if you're successful. You'll be credited for sure. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?aknsjo6178rhvf4

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a try with that program I linked but no luck, seems as if it doesn't work as well as advertised. And unfortunately I do not know enough about music to be able to do anything else.
Sorry :(

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real