Skyrim too boring/easy for you?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:arrow: http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Version_1.9
- NEW FEATURES
- Legendary difficulty setting
- Legendary Skills – Skills of 100 can be made Legendary. This will reset the skill to 15, return its Perks and allow the skill to affect leveling again. This effectively removes the overall level cap.
Also a TON of bug fixes, including this hilariously cruel one:
Fixed a rare issue where player could become stuck in Night Mother’s coffin during “Death Incarnate”

I sold my copy of Skyrim a while back, and honestly, this kind of makes me wish I hadn't. It's something that'll certainly help bring more entertainment into the game. Imagine how hard some of the Dragon Priests would be on Legendary....

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds nice for console gamers--but mods that made both available were available pretty soon after the initial release of the game :< But hey--at least it's not as large a disparity as the PS3 experience of the game between the other systems!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I don't really get the whole "skill reset to 15" concept.
does that mean you become shitty at that particular skill? does that mean if you want to reset your one-handed skill to 15, every single blow you strike at enemies will only deal tiny damage? :wtf:
I must be missing something, who would want that? I mean, I get it that it allows you to level up more, but... since enemies are leveled too, at some point if you deal shitty damage it would become literally impossible to kill enemies ?

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice bunch of bugfixes. Still Oblivion to install and play before moving on to the next gen.. I've really enjoyed Morrowind already.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't really get the whole "skill reset to 15" concept.
does that mean you become shitty at that particular skill? does that mean if you want to reset your one-handed skill to 15, every single blow you strike at enemies will only deal tiny damage? :wtf:
I must be missing something, who would want that? I mean, I get it that it allows you to level up more, but... since enemies are leveled too, at some point if you deal shitty damage it would become literally impossible to kill enemies ?
I guess it's mainly to reset perks. And to have a nice "LEGENDARY" (wait for it?) over your skills? :unsure: It's a cheap way to double game life for completionists, I guess...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Niiiiiiiice, will definitely enjoy this when I replay Skyrim. Waiting for a better PC to do that though, Skyrim deserves only the best :wub:
Can't wait to mod the living hell out of it, again.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I have over 1900 hours over all my characters. It's still going up so at least I'm enjoying it.

enjoying v/s wasting

I've played runescape for 3 years and now I know... it wasn't worth it

playing it to enjoy it during the free time is not an issue but playing to achieve something for 1000+ hrs seems excessive

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I screwed my character with the Forging fast leveling, so I might give another shot. And I still have to finish the two DLCs

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I screwed my character with the Forging fast leveling, so I might give another shot. And I still have to finish the two DLCs
I actually have to bless the fast leveling I did with Forging. Montain Trolls and even worse, strong bandits, kept owning my ass.

Maybe I shouldn't have started the game at Master? :unsure:

Reactions: Satangel

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe, one of my friends already has a heavily-modded high-difficulty game (he was talking about finally defeating a dragon after battling the same dragon for 2 weeks straight), so I doubt he'll need this.

And I haven't actually played Skyrim since launch week, maybe I'll give it another try.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I thought Skyrim was boring, I doubt raising the difficulty would make it any better lol

Now I would genuinely side with you to defend a claim of there were better options than skyrim for a lot of people. However I am now curious to see what your reasons were for a call of boring? Cakewalks are often boring, especially as games have traditionally not had the narrative strength of other options for stories, and to some extent I would have accused skyrim of being one; this would have meant increased difficulty of a form, I opt for the ninja gaiden approach to hard rather than stats grinding myself mind you, could then see the game somewhat improved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs