• Start date
  • Views 1,840
  • Replies 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

OP

The game's 'Hearthfire' and 'Dawnguard' DLC packs are yet to be released on the platform due to performance issues, and Bethesda marketing executive Pete Hines says these are down to the studio to correct.

"We've never blamed anyone or anything. It's our problem, and it's on us to solve it," he wrote on Twitter. "We have never blamed Sony/PS3."

"I don't have any info on 'Hearthfire', 'Dawnguard', or DLC in general for PS3. We're still on it. Will share update when I have one," he added.

http://www.digitalsp...s-bethesda.html

no shit bethesda.

It's your fault for releasing the game on a system that can't run the engine properly (thanks to the split memory and architecture).

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe they shouldn't be trying to rush the DLC out the door like they did with Dawnguard, which had so many freaking bugs on the 360 and PC it was horrible.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they shouldn't be trying to rush the DLC out the door like they did with Dawnguard, which had so many freaking bugs on the 360 and PC it was horrible.

That's the case with every Bethesda game for the past couple of years. They put a lot of content in it and such but they can't fix bugs for shit.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well duh, of course it's Bethesda's fault - they programmed the game in the first place and they have to wrap their heads around the SDK.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we blame gamebryo, its really good at making big open worlds and not very good at everything else :unsure:

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
It's your fault for releasing the game on a system that can't run the engine properly (thanks to the split memory and architecture).

It's funny that with that little comment you have injected your little agenda into the discussion and turned around a story that should have been focusing on Bethesda's failings into a thinly veiled attack on the PS3.

Really this story would have been perfectly fine if it wasn't for that one little line. If you are going to continue to post news in this section try and have an ounce of integrity in the way you do so. I am tired of seeing fanboyish arguments constantly in this section and I rate you as one of the number one instigators causing the recent proliferation of fanboy arguments on this site.

Fanboyism is poisoning this community and I consider it the biggest problem we currently have here. I will not allow this community to be poisoned and ruined by it. Go peddle your childishly transparent propaganda some place else soulx. Its not welcome here.

Thread closed.

Reactions: 19 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\